Nikon 8x42 Monarch M5 Binoculars
Nikon's 8x42 Monarch M5 Binoculars benefit from a wider field of view to present you with a more immersive observational experience while maintaining the same focus on comfort and performance the Monarch line is known for. Featuring extra-low dispersion glass elements with anti-reflection fully multicoated optics and highly reflective dielectric-coated and phase-corrected roof prisms, the Monarch M5 produces bright and clear high-contrast images with true-to-life color and minimal color fringing.
- Moderate magnification brings subjects in close without sacrificing field of view, eye relief, or exit pupil
- Larger objective lenses improve light-gathering ability without adding excessive bulk or weight
- Roof prism light path ensures optical tubes remain thin for a compact form factor
- Extra low-dispersion glass reduces chromatic and spherical aberrations for increased contrast, improved color rendition, and sharpness without distortion across the entire field of view
- Phase-correcting prism coatings reduce internal interference to improve light transmission, contrast, and resolution
- Anti-reflection fully multicoated optics maximize light transmission across the entire visible spectrum for accurate color rendition and improved contrast and clarity
- Highly reflective multilayer dielectric prism coatings boost internal reflection to >99% to maintain image brightness and improve contrast and clarity
- Improved wider field of view than previous models presents a more immersive observational experience
We found multiple active orders from your account please choose orders below to see more details.